Wedding Post-Production Workshop
David Hogan is a professional Wedding and Landscape photographer from Ireland. David is an award winning photographer known for his unique style.
Join David Hogan, to learn how to work effectively in Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One. David has been using Photoshop for over twenty years. In this workshop, you'll learn essential topics such as retouching, compositing, masking, layers and troubleshooting. You'll also learn how Photoshop's adjustment capabilities are essential and how they go way beyond what is available in Adobe Lightroom. By the end of class, you should feel proficient in the workings of this complex program.
1. Importing Images & Customizing Lightroom ®
2. Understanding Lightroom Catalogs and File Management
3. Transforming Raw Exposures into Polished Images
4. Organizing Your Images and Managing Projects
5. Isolated Adjustments in Lightroom®
6. Reducing Noise, Sharpening and Correcting Distortion
7. Fine-tuning Tone, Color, Vignetting and Haze
8. Moving Between Lightroom and Photoshop
Photoshope CC ®
1. Selection Essentials
2. Tools and Panels
2. Tonal Adjustments & Adjustments Layers
4. Color Adjustments
5. Retouching Essentials
6. Blending Modes
8. Advanced Masking
9. Smart Objects
10. Advanced Retouching
Actions & Automation
This workshop is amid at groups such as Photography Clubs.
If your club is interseded in booking a workshop please contact us anytime.